[For Olympus PEN and OM-D] Emolux PRO HD 0.45x Wide Converter Lens (37mm)
1. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II
2. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R
3. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ
4. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F2.8 Pancake
5. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8
6. Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 OIS pancake
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW MORE PICTURES TAKEN WITH PRO3745HD
- Gain more than 50% extra wide angle with your existing lenses.
- Economic priced compared to fix bayonet type wide angle lenses.
- Shoot wider angle without compromising on image quality.
- Edge to edge clarity on the extra wide angle that was captured with our lenses
- No vignette (dark edges) when mounted on compatible lenses.
- Broadband multi coating ensures maximum light transmission and minimal light reflectance.
- Lens housing is anodized in matt black to prevent stray light reflection
- Sure grip improving lens handling when mounting and dismounting.
Emolux PRO3745HD 0.45x wide angle conversion lens is specifically designed for Olympus Pen camera system to achieve extra wide high resolution images utilizing precise polished optical elements.
Unlike conventional digital conversion lens designed for DSLR lens, the optical system used in PRO3745HD had been redesigned taking into consideration of the shorter focal length between MILC camera body and lens to attain the best possible clarity from side to side. When used on M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II kit lens, focal length is effectively reduced by a factor of 0.45x to provide a wide angle of 6.3mm which is particularly useful for landscape photography with distance restriction.
Professional grade optical elements were polished to exact specifications and are multi coated to insure highest percentage of light transmission and lowest level of reflection for a crystal clear digital image when shooting with Olympus Pen cameras.