[For Olympus OM-D] Emolux PRO HD Scenic 0.45x ULTRA Wide Converter Mirrorless Lens (58mm)
This product is sold out
Compatible with the below Olympus M.Zuiko and Zuiko lens (58mm):
1. M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6
2. M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6
3. M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f4.8-6.7 II
4. M.Zuiko Digital ED 75 - 300mm F4.8-6.7
5. Zukio Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6
6. Zukio Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6
Check out our full range of PRO HD Scenic Auxiliary Wide Converter Lens through this link: http://bit.ly/sceniclensbrochure
- Gain more than 50% extra wide angle with existing M Zuiko lens.
- Economic priced compared to fix bayonet type wide angle lens.
- Shoot wider angle without compromising on image quality.
- Superb edge to edge clarity with no vignette (dark edges).
- Broadband multi coating ensures maximum light transmission and minimal light reflectance.
- Lens housing is anodized in matt black to prevent stray light reflection
- Sure grip improving lens handling when mounting and dismounting.
Emolux PRO HD Scenic Auxiliary ULTRA Wide Lens is specifically designed for Olympus Micro 4/3 (OM-D camera system) to achieve extra wide high resolution images utilizing precise polished optical elements.
The lens offers effective focal length reduction of 0.45x (50% more field of view) to achieve a maximum wide angle of approximately 7mm when fitted on Olympus M.Zuiko 14-150mm lens. It is extremely useful for taking pictures of wide landscape and majestic architecture which the Olympus M.Zuiko lens at 14mm is not able to capture. Sophisticated optical system incorporating precise polished elements and professional grade optical glass were used to ensure additional details within an image with large depth of field are captured with unsurpassed sharpness.
Ultra low reflection broadband multi coating on optical element further helps to insure that chromatic aberration and astigmatism are minimized to the lowest possible level to obtain high definition digital images that are comparable with Olympus M.Zuiko fixed focal length lens.