[For DSLR] Emolux PRO HD Scenic 0.7x Wide Converter DSLR Camera Lens (52mm)
Check out our full range of PRO HD Scenic Auxiliary Wide Converter Lens through this link: http://bit.ly/sceniclensbrochure
Compatible with the below Canon, Nikon, Olympus and Panasonic lens:
1. Canon EF 40mm f2.8 STM
2. Canon EF 50mm f1.8 II
3. Canon EF 50mm f2.5 Compact Macro
4. Canon EF-M 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM
5. Canon EF-M 55-200mm f4.5-6.3 IS STM
6. Canon EF-S 24mm f2.8 STM
7. Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM
8. Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G
9. Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED
10. Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
11. Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II
12. Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED
13. Nikon AF-S DX Zoom Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II
14. Nikon AF-S DX Zoom 55-200mm f/4-5.6 G ED
15. Olympus Zuiko 17.5-45mm F3.5-5.6
16. Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS
17. Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS
18. Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS
19. Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE PICTURES TAKEN WITH PRO5870HD
- Gain more than 30% extra wide angle with your existing lenses.
- Economic priced compared to fix bayonet type wide angle lenses.
- Shoot wider angle without compromising on image quality.
- Edge to edge clarity on the extra wide angle that was captured with our lenses
- No vignette (dark edges) when mounted on compatible lenses.
- Broadband multi coating ensures maximum light transmission and minimal light reflectance.
- Lens housing is anodized in matt black to prevent stray light reflection
- Sure grip improving lens handling when mounting and dismounting.
Emolux PRO HD Scenic Auxiliary Wide Lens is designed exclusively to be used on DSLR and DSLM cameras to provide extra wide coverage without compromising on image quality.
The PRO HD optical system is constructed using a precise polished optical system which are coated with broadband anti-reflection multi coating to allow maximum light transmission and at the same time prevents unwanted internal flare, reflection and ghosting from entering the lens. Individual optical glass is grounded and polished to exact dimension to attain high resolution for maximum clarity throughout the entire picture. When mounted onto mirrorless and DSLR lens, the maximum field of view is extended by a factor of 0.7x, enabling extra wide pictures to be taken at the maximum wide angle position.
Ultra low reflection broadband multi coating on optical element further helps to insure that chromatic aberration and astigmatism are minimized to the lowest possible level to obtain high definition digital images that are comparable to lens with fixed focal length.