[For Sony E] Emolux PRO HD II 0.45x Wide Converter Lens (49mm)
1. Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
2. Sony E 20mm F2.8
3. Sony E 30mm F3.5 Macro
4. Sony E 35mm F1.8
5. Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS
6. Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS
7. Sony FE 50mm F1.8
8. Sony DT 30mm F2.8 Macro SAM
9. Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PICTURES TAKEN BY PRO4945HDII
- Gain more than 50% extra wide angle with your existing lenses.
- Economic priced compared to fix bayonet type wide angle lenses.
- Shoot wider angle without compromising on image quality.
- Edge to edge clarity on the extra wide angle that was captured with our lenses
- No vignette (dark edges) when mounted on compatible lenses.
- Broadband multi coating ensures maximum light transmission and minimal light reflectance.
- Lens housing is anodized in matt black to prevent stray light reflection
- Sure grip improving lens handling when mounting and dismounting.
Emolux PRO4945HDII 0.45x wide angle conversion lens is specifically designed for Sony Alpha/NEX camera system to achieve extra wide high resolution images utilizing precise polished optical elements.
Unlike conventional digital conversion lens designed for DSLR lens, the optical system used in PRO4945HDII had been redesigned taking into consideration of the shorter focal length between mirrorless camera body and lens to attain the best possible clarity from side to side. When used on Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens, focal length is effectively reduced by a factor of 0.45x to provide a wide angle of 8.1mm which is particularly useful for landscape photography with distance restriction.
Professional grade optical elements were polished to exact specifications and are multi coated to insure highest percentage of light transmission and lowest level of reflection for a crystal clear digital image when shooting with Sony Alpha/NEX Mirrorless cameras.