[For DSLR and Mirrorless] Emolux PRO HD 0.7x Wide Converter Lens (58mm)
1. Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
2. Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
3. Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4.0-5.6 IS STM
4. Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II
5. Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4.0-5.6 IS STM
6. Canon EF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 IS USM
7. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 III
8. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM
9. Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM
10. Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM
11. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
12. Canon EF 100mm f2.8 Macro USM
13. Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G
14. Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
15. Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6
16. Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6
17. Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm f4.8-6.7 II
18. Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75 - 300mm F4.8-6.7
19. Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6
20. Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6
21. Panasonic LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100mm F2.8 POWER O.I.S.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE PICTURES TAKEN WITH PRO5870HD
- Gain more than 30% extra wide angle with your existing lenses.
- Economic priced compared to fix bayonet type wide angle lenses.
- Shoot wider angle without compromising on image quality.
- Edge to edge clarity on the extra wide angle that was captured with our lenses
- No vignette (dark edges) when mounted on compatible lenses.
- Broadband multi coating ensures maximum light transmission and minimal light reflectance.
- Lens housing is anodized in matt black to prevent stray light reflection
- Sure grip improving lens handling when mounting and dismounting.
Emolux PRO5870HD 0.7x wide angle conversion lens is designed exclusively to be used on DSLR and DSLM cameras to provide extra wide coverage without compromising on image quality.
The PRO HD optical used in PRO5870HD is constructed using a precise polished 2-group / 2-element optical system which are coated with broadband anti-reflection multi coating to allow maximum light transmission and at the same time prevents unwanted internal flare, reflection and ghosting from entering the lens. Individual optical glass is grounded and polished to exact dimension to attain high resolution for maximum clarity throughout the entire picture. When mounted onto DSLR lens, the maximum field of view is extended by a factor of 0.7x, enabling extra wide pictures to be taken at the maximum wide angle position.
Ultra low reflection broadband multi coating on optical element further helps to insure that chromatic aberration and astigmatism are minimized to the lowest possible level to obtain high definition digital images that are comparable to lens with fixed focal length.