[For Nikon DSLR AF-S] Emolux PRO HDII Scenic Auxiliary 0.45x ULTRA Wide Converter Lens for Nikon DSLR with AF-S DX 18-55 G VR (52mm)
Compatible with the below Nikon AF-S Lens:
1. Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G
2. Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED
3. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
4. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II
5. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED
6. Nikon AF-S DX Zoom Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II
7. Nikon AF-S DX Zoom 55-200mm f/4-5.6 G ED
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE PICTURES TAKEN WITH PRO5245HDII
Check out our full range of PRO HD Scenic Auxiliary Wide Converter Lens through this link: http://bit.ly/sceniclensbrochure
- Gain more than 50% extra wide angle with your existing lenses.
- Economic priced compared to fix bayonet type wide angle lenses.
- Shoot wider angle without compromising on image quality.
- Edge to edge clarity on the extra wide angle that was captured with our lenses
- No vignette (dark edges) when mounted on compatible lenses.
- Broadband multi coating ensures maximum light transmission and minimal light reflectance.
- Lens housing is anodized in matt black to prevent stray light reflection
- Sure grip improving lens handling when mounting and dismounting.
Emolux PRO HDII Scenic Auxiliary ULTRA Wide Lens is designed for daily photography which requires extra wide coverage and incorporates high definition optical elements optimized for maximum image clarity when used on DSLR lenses.
The lens offers effective focal length reduction of 0.45x which achieve maximum wide angle coverage of approximate 9mm when used on 18-55mm APSC lenses. Wide landscape and majestic architecture often requires a large depth of field to get as much scene in focus as possible. Sophisticated optical system incorporating precise polished elements and professional grade optical glass were used to ensure additional details within an image with large depth of field are captured with unsurpassed sharpness.
Ultra low reflection broadband multi coating on optical element further helps to insure that chromatic aberration and astigmatism are minimized to the lowest possible level to obtain high definition digital images that are comparable with fixed focal length lenses.