[For Canon DSLR] Emolux PRO HD Scenic Auxiliary 0.45x ULTRA Wide Converter Lens for Canon EOS with EF-S and EF lens (58mm)
1. Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
2. Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
3. Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4.0-5.6 IS STM
4. Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II
5. Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4.0-5.6 IS STM
6. Canon EF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 IS USM
7. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 III
8. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM
9. Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM
10. Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM
11. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
12. Canon EF 100mm f2.8 Macro USM
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW MORE PICTURES TAKEN WITH PRO5845HD
Check out our full range of PRO HD Scenic Auxiliary Wide Converter Lens through this link: http://bit.ly/sceniclensbrochure
- Gain more than 50% extra wide angle with your existing lenses.
- Economic priced compared to fix bayonet type wide angle lenses.
- Shoot wider angle without compromising on image quality.
- Edge to edge clarity on the extra wide angle that was captured with our lenses
- No vignette (dark edges) when mounted on compatible lenses.
- Broadband multi coating ensures maximum light transmission and minimal light reflectance.
- Lens housing is anodized in matt black to prevent stray light reflection
- Sure grip improving lens handling when mounting and dismounting.
Emolux PRO HD Scenic Auxiliary ULTRA wide conversion lens is designed for daily photography which requires extra wide coverage and incorporates high definition optical elements optimized for maximum image clarity when used on Digital SLR lenses.
The lens offers an effective focal length reduction of 0.45x which achieve maximum wide angle coverage of 9mm when used on 18-55mm APS-C lenses to capture wide landscape and majestic architecture that requires a large depth of field to get as much scene in focus as possible. Sophisticated optical system incorporating precise polished elements and professional grade optical glass were used to ensure additional details within an image with large depth of field are captured with unsurpassed sharpness.
Ultra low reflection broadband multi coating on optical element further helps to insure that chromatic aberration and astigmatism are minimized to the lowest possible level to obtain high definition digital images that are comparable to lens with fixed focal length.