Emora SLIM Neoprene Instant Access Sling Shoulder Strap for Mirrorless and DSLR camera
1. Secure and instant access to full frame mirrorless and compact DSLR camera.
2. Soft neoprene material reduce neck and shoulder fatigue.
3. Adjustable strap length to cater to different physics.
4. Soft Anti Slip rubber padding prevent strap from slipping off shoulder.
5. Adjustable underarm tether for added security.
6. Secure aluminum fastener mechanism.
7. 6 kg maximum laden weight.
The sling strap is securely attached to the camera by utilizing the rotating aluminum fastener onto the camera base tripod socket. Further tightening is possible when the rectangular hook is placed in the undercut of the aluminum fastener and rotated in clockwise position. During attachment, the dual locking buckle could be detached for fast fixture onto the camera tripod socket. Once the aluminum knob is securely attached to the camera, the dual lock buckle can be secured easily to the main sling strap attachment.
Adjustable straps and swivel buckle makes the strap suitable for most body type. Dual lock buckle also helps to prevent the camera from accident release as the centre knob needs to be depressed concurrently with the side clip during detachment. 2 positioning lock buckles act to minimize camera swing back and forward.