[For Video Conferencing] Inmacus Universal 18mm HDII PRO Wide Angle Lens and Macro Kit for Desktop Laptop Tablet Smartphone iPhone iPad iMac Macbook Microsoft Surface Asus Acer Dell HP front facing camera
1. Universal fit compatible with front facing camera of smartphones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
2. Extend 50% more view in high clarity.
3. Works great for student and teacher home based learning, live broadcast streaming of online sales and video calls with family and friends.
4. Built in 10x macro for extreme closeup up to 1.5cm / 0.04ft.
5. Compact and light-weight.
6. Does not produce vignette (dark corners) on most devices with proper alignment. 7. Universal clip fits the majority of smartphones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
8. Can be used on rear smartphone camera.
9. Suitable for front facing, single, twin and triple camera lens system.
10. Compatible with screen protector and thin case.
11. Multi coated glass elements allow maximum light transmission and minimal light reflection.
Inmacus 18mm HDII PRO Wide Lens with built in macro is designed to fit majority of the smartphones, tablets, desktops and laptops front facing and rear camera that extend the maximum wide angle by approximate 50%, making it the perfect companion for home based learning, live broadcast streaming of online sales and video calls with family and friends.
The kit comprises of 18mm HDII PRO wide lens with built in 10x macro for extreme closeup. The lens can be mounted easily utilizing the universal clip that works seamlessly in high clarity with the front facing camera.
The 18mm HDII Wide Lens provide an extended angle of 50% for wider video coverage with edge to edge clarity. When the top housing is removed, the optical glass located at the base provides a 10x macro which allows still images to be taken as close as 1.5cm/0.04ft.
All optical elements are grinded, polished and multi coated to produce the best image quality. The lens housing made of lightweight aluminium and machined in precision CNC are anodized in matt black to prevent external reflection.