[For Sony Alpha] Emolux PRO HD Scenic 0.45x Ultra Wide Converter Lens for A7 A6000 series (55mm)
Compatible with Sony A7 A7S A7II A7RII A7SII A7III A7RIII A5100 A6100 A6400 A6600 with the below Sony Lens:
1. Sony FE 28-70mm f3.5-5.6 OSS
2. Sony E 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 OSS
3. Sony DT 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 SAM II
4. Sony FE 35mm f1.8
5. Sony FE 50mm f2.8 Macro
Click here http://bit.ly/sonyfe2870photos to see this lens in action.
Browse our PRO HD Scenic Auxiliary Lens Brochure through this link: http://bit.ly/sceniclensbrochure
1. Gain more than 50% wider angle with edge to edge clarity.
2. Convert instantly to approximate 14mm super wide angle (based on Sony FE 28-70mm lens) with superb edge sharpness.
3. Economic priced compared to bayonet wide angle lens of equivalent range.
4. Capture wider angle without compromising on image quality.
5. Edge to edge clarity with zero vignette (dark edges)
6. Broadband multi coating ensures maximum light transmission and minimal light reflectance.
7. Lens housing is anodized in matt black to prevent stray light reflection
8. Knurl grip improving lens handling when mounting and dismounting.
Emolux PRO HD Scenic 0.45x Ultra Wide angle converter lens is designed specially for Sony Alpha 7, A5000 and A6000 camera series to attain wider angle of coverage at a fraction of the cost of bayonet mounted original lens of equivalent wide angle.
The optical glass elements are designed to attain a wider angle of approximate 50% when mounted on Sony FE 28-70mm kit lens with superb image clarity from edge to edge without vignette. All optical elements are grinded to exact precision, polished and multi-coated to achieve superb image clarity and to ensure maximum light transmission and minimal light reflection. The optical elements are precisely assembled in a CNC machined aluminium housing which incorporate knurl grip which enhances the ease of attachment and detachment. The housing is further anodized in matt black to minimize external reflection.
When mounted on Sony FE 28-70mm lens, the PRO HD converter lens instantly widen the field of view to approximate 14mm wide angle that is perfect for wide landscape, majestic architecture and group still and videography.