Inmacus Universal HDII PRO Polar 18mm Wide Angle Lens with Polarizer for Smartphone Tablet Laptop Desktop
This product is sold out
Compatible with front facing camera of iMac, MacBook and iPad.
1. World first 3 in 1 HDII Lens: Wide Angle, Remove Reflection and Increases Contrast.
2. Wide scenario for photo and videos such as scenery, group photo, architecture, video conferencing, selfie and so much more.
3. Universal fit compatible with front facing camera of smartphones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
4. Extend 50% more view in high clarity with edge-to-edge sharpness.
5. Includes CPL features to eliminate reflections and increase image contrast.
6. Does not produce vignette (dark corners) on most devices with proper alignment.
7. Multi coated glass elements with >99% light pass through and <1% reflection.
8. Compact and light-weight.
9. Compatible with front and rear camera with screen protector and thin case.
Inmacus HDII PRO Polar 18mm Wide Angle Polarizer Lens is the world first wide angle lens to achieve 3 functions including wide angle extension, removal of reflections and increases contrast in 1 compact optical system.
Equipped with a universal clip system, this lens is compatible to all front and rear facing camera lens of smartphone, tablets, laptop and desktop that delivers photos and videos with wider angle of coverage in superb edge clarity with increased contrast and elimination of unwanted reflection. When mounted on smart device and computers, Polar wide lens instantly extend the wide angle by 50% to include more view in superb resolution that are particularly useful for majestic landscape, architecture and welfie photos. The level of image contrast and reflection removal can be adjusted simply by rotating the front ring incorporated in the main lens body.
All optical elements are grinded, polished and multi coated to produce the highest image resolution. The lens housing made of aerograde lightweight aluminium and machined in precision CNC with matt black anodizing that prevents external reflection.